615’s Business Development and Sales MasterClass
Your NEXT CHANCE is here!
September 9 & 10
8:30am – 1:30pm at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center
Register below by August 20 to take advantage of the early bird rate.
About 615i’s Sales MasterClass
This intimate, hands-on sales training is limited to 10 registrants per class.
Who Should Attend?
- B2B sales professionals and small business owners
- Professionals who are selling higher priced products/services with longer sales cycles and multiple decision makers
Why You Should Attend
If you need to hone your skills in any of the areas listed below, this sales training is for you. For example, you will learn…
- The Art of Prospecting
- How to Identify & Build Your Ideal Buyer Persona
- Crafting an Impactful Message & Sales Pitch
- Generating Qualified Leads
- Sales and Account Management Frameworks
- Tips for Navigating Every Conversation within the Sales Process
- How to Overcome Objections
- Negotiation Tactics including Selling Multi-Year Deals
- Leveraging Urgency Drivers
- How to Effectively Onboard, Manage, Renew, and Grow Accounts
- Ways to Structure a Sales Team
- Tips for Submitting a Memorable RFP
- You will be able to add tangible tools, templates, worksheets, checklists, client-facing questions, and exercises, that as a result, you will be able to use for any stage in the sales process & customer lifecycle journey.
- Moreover, you will be able to practice with your peers through role playing and receive valuable in-the-moment feedback of your own sales and communications skills.
- Most importantly, you will gain the confidence you need to excel in a sales role and take your revenue to the next level.
What People Have to Say About the Sales MasterClass
Tina’s workshops are often some of the highest rated among our suite of high quality entrepreneurial programming.
Vice President, Equity, Inclusion & Community, Nashville Entrepreneur Center
I don’t know what else we could have learned. It all seemed very comprehensive and the templates were great.
Founder & CEO, Mull IT
- Dates: Thursday, September 9 and Friday, September 10
- Time: 8:30am to 1:30pm (Tina will stay an extra hour after each day to provide one-on-one sales coaching to address attendees’ specific questions.)
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Location: Nashville Entrepreneur Center (41 Peabody Street, Nashville, TN 37210)
- $995 until August 20
- $1,200 after August 21
Last day to register is Friday, Sept 3
*615innovations is pleased to offer a 10% discount to EC members with discount code ecmember2021. Membership will be confirmed.
If you are unsure if this class is right for you, please feel free to reach out to Tina to learn more by emailing her at [email protected]
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PASSION
Survey Results from Our Students
Participants who rated the overall quality of the content at least 8 out of 10
Participants who rated the quality of the tools, templates & exercises at least 8 out of 10