615i’s Sales Webinars & MasterClass
Your Next Chance to Boost Your Revenue is Here!
Starting Tuesday, October 4, 2022 we will launch our first, virtual 6-week course!
Want to learn more? Read below!
Propel Your Revenue
with 615innovations’ 6-Week Virtual Sales MasterClass.
What if you could pay your employees what they’re actually worth?
What if you could finally take your family on that dream vacation?
What if you never had to introduce yourself again?
This class is your first step to all of that and more.
- The confidence you need to convert more leads, grow existing accounts and drive your revenue to new heights.
- A full sales toolkit: 30+ strategy worksheets, plug & play emails, scripts & templates, worksheets, checklists, client-facing questions, and more
- A clear, concise elevator pitch and value prop as well as a clear understanding of your offerings’ features, advantages and benefits so you can sell the problem you solve, not just what you do.
What People Have to Say About the Sales MasterClass
Tina’s workshops are often some of the highest rated among our suite of high quality entrepreneurial programming.
former Vice President, Equity, Inclusion & Community, Nashville Entrepreneur Center
I don’t know what else we could have learned. It all seemed very comprehensive and the templates were great.
Founder & CEO, Mull IT
Why You Should Attend
If you need to build your sales function, formalize your sales efforts, or hone your sales skills, this sales training is for you. Some areas we’ll cover…
- The Art of Prospecting
- How to Identify & Build Your Ideal Buyer Persona
- Crafting an Impactful Message & Sales Pitch
- Generating Qualified Leads
- Sales and Account Management Frameworks
- Tips for Navigating Every Conversation within the Sales Process
- How to Overcome Objections
- Negotiation Tactics including Selling Multi-Year Deals
- Leveraging Urgency Drivers
- How to Effectively Onboard, Manage, Renew, and Grow Accounts
- Ways to Structure a Sales Team
- Tips for Submitting a Memorable RFP
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PASSION
Survey Results from Our Students
Participants who rated the overall quality of the content at least 8 out of 10
Participants who rated the quality of the tools, templates & exercises at least 8 out of 10
Participants who said they would recommend the class to a friend or colleague
Who Should Attend?
- B2B sales professionals and small business owners
- Professionals who are selling higher priced products/services with longer sales cycles and multiple decision makers
Meet the Instructor
Tina Phillips is the founder and CEO of 615innovations, a Nashville-based business development consulting firm. She is an experienced business development executive with over a decade of proven success generating top-line revenue through new client acquisition, retention, product development, marketing and brand-building strategies, non-profit fundraising, and identifying, creating and maintaining strategic partnerships. She is also the daughter of two small business entrepreneurs and was invited to become an equity partner of a multi-million dollar services consulting firm before the age of 30. She has experience selling to chief officers and heads of government affairs functions of Fortune 100 companies such as Walmart, Verizon, and 3M.