The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing at all
People don’t remember companies.
They remember brands.
A powerful story that resonates with your target audience, inspires action and brings about change is every marketer’s dream, and—needless to say—just good business sense.
Start with the Basics
What’s your mission & vision? What’s your story? Is your team onboard? Are your customers convinced? Your brand is what sets you apart & keeps everyone coming back.
Keep Your Sanity
Ever tried to create & manage digital campaigns? What a nightmare! Leave implementation to the experts to avoid wasting resources, and losing your sanity.
Bill Gates’ adage “Content is King” has never been truer. We can help you design and deliver purposeful content that keeps your brand top-of-mind and drives meaningful action.
Interested in learning more?
We can help you with the whole process or step in where needed.
- Brand Development & Lifecycle Support
- Content Creation
- Content Distribution & Advertising
- Activation & Experiential
We’ll help you with what’s most meaningful for your business.
- New logo design
- Crafting your story
- Public relations
- Creating memorable content through blogs, photography, videography, sales collateral, etc.
- Generating FOMO for your products or services through never-seen-before experiential events
Why work with 615i?
- Experienced in developing and leading all aspects of traditional and digital marketing functions for multi-million dollar organizations.
- Served on countless non-profit membership committees.
- Experienced in identifying, establishing, and maintaining strategic industry-partnerships for brand awareness and mutual gain.
- Managed all aspects of organizations’ participation at national trade shows and conferences including identification of shows, logistics, booth design, event planning, promotional products, etc.
Creating a unique value proposition for a live music venue.
Learn how we boosted concert attendance and merchandise sales while building a larger following to provide growth opportunities for years to come.
Build a community by becoming a reliable source of new and unique information on country music artists as well as host events people don’t want to miss.
In order to help our client differentiate themselves from other music venues, we advised creating a “community”. This community would allow the client to tell their story many times over, but always in new and exciting ways. All the while, we encouraged others to get involved and bring friends. “C’mon down to see tonight’s show. It’s one you don’t want to miss!”
We generated both digital and in-person content where authenticity and humility were first and foremost. We partnered with like-minded brands and influencers who shared similar philosophies on the magic of music. The amount of high-quality content produced allowed us to cut and slice it into various formats then distribute it across multiple channels in order to reach our audience in the ways they consumed music and music-related news.
- Increased social media following by 64%
- Increased concert attendance by 23%
- Merchandise sales rose 15%