Time: Part-time or Full-time,
Type: Unpaid, college credits only
Location: Hybrid – Nashville & Remote
Reports to: CEO, Tina Phillips
An opportunity at 615innovations
We are seeking a passionate, career-motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator who will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. When you join 615innovations, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that is focused on helping small businesses improve current business development strategies as well as design and implement new and innovative strategies for sales, branding and marketing.
Success for 615innovations means leveraging your skills and talents to help 615innovations’ and, more importantly, its clients to be successful by ensuring they are uniquely positioned in the market, by increasing prospective client lead generation, and ultimately growing their revenues. You will work one-on-one with the 615innovations CEO as well as clients’ executive teams and CEOs. You will gain experience working for a start-up organization where the business model and processes are still evolving. You will have a direct impact on the foundation of not just 615innovations, but also on 615innovations’ clients. Our culture is based on recognition and personal development while enjoying what you do every day. If you have a passion for digital marketing, you enjoy learning, as well as serving in both leadership and tactical implementation roles, 615innovations is the place for you.
What you’ll do as a Digital Marketing Coordinator
You will be responsible for managing and implementing digital marketing strategies that improve lead generation for both 615innovations and its clients, including a full service event planning and production company. This is an extremely hands-on opportunity that must deliver results. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving the digital narrative for clients, enhancing clients’ images, improving digital communication, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be self-starters, creative, well-organized, problem solvers, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
- Work with 615innovations clients to design then carry out digital marketing campaigns for all channels, including brand messaging and graphic design
- Design and implement B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns, then track and analyze metrics and provide insightful and actionable recommendation reports on a monthly basis
- Assist in a brand refresh for e-commerce storefronts on multiple websites and implement messaging to clearly convey the brand’s value proposition, story, credibility, and expertise in order to increase lead generation
- Manage clients’ online reputations by overseeing and managing customer review sites such as Yelp and Google Business
- Responsible for online community engagement via direct outreach through Instagram and relevant Facebook groups
- Assist in the graphic design and format of client deliverables such as brand guides and formal business development strategy plans
- Design all aspects of 615innovations social media strategy, execute, manage, and monitor analytics with bi-weekly metric reports provided to the CEO.
- Draft design templates for stories and posts using Canva
- Plan posts ahead using a grid such as Color Story or Later to ensure aesthetically pleasing posts. Seek CEO approval before posting
- Use a scheduling tool such as Later to schedule post campaigns for Instagram and Facebook
- Understand LinkedIn for business development and design a strategy to generate leads for 615innovations
- Draft captions and hashtags for posts using resources provided as well as relevant business sites, Pinterest, etc.
What you’ll need to be successful…
- A self-starter, problem solver, and a keen eye for detail
- Passion for marketing, branding and content creation
- Have a digital marketing expertise with an interest in innovation and following the latest technology trends to improve business, sales and marketing processes and improve lead gen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing analytics
- Project management experience
Based in Nashville, TN, 615innovations’ mission is to empower small businesses with innovative development strategies that drive long-term success. By providing innovative, strategic recommendations for improving an organization’s sales, branding and marketing practices, 615innovations is uniquely positioned to help clients get ahead. While our speciality lies in auditing and designing strategy, we also provide implementation support by hiring and managing the best-matched experts for clients’ needs based on their goals, budget and even character personalities. The experts in our network have all been vetted as a top professional in their skill. They also share the same business philosophy: by putting innovation at the heart of everything you do, you position yourself and your company to stay ahead of competition and be known as the industry leader in your space. And we love helping clients achieve that. For more information on 615innovations, please visit www.615innovations.com. For more information on our CEO and founder Tina Phillips, please visit https://615innovations.com/who-we-are/.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO APPLY